Spangler Subaru Blog

There is a lot to love this March at Spangler Subaru!

We know that you are looking to get somewhere and we want to help! Tell us what you need for your adventure and we will do what we need to get you on the right path. At Spangler Subaru, we know that the journey is the most important part. That’s why we offer a full transparent process to the car buying experience.

We tell you the prices to everything we offer, and some of our finance and service product prices are listed directly on our website. You will find that our prices are competitive and, most of the time, lower than our competition. When financing a car, we do not add any points to your rate. For example, if you are approved at 3.9% from the bank, other dealers may add 0.5% for their own profit, making the total rate 4.4%. We simply don’t do that because we are family owned, and put both our employees and community above our profits. Therefore if the bank approves you at 3.9%, you only pay 3.9%. We’re the only car dealership in Johnstown to offer this service.

How can you get your adventure started? This month, during the Subaru A Lot to Love Event, we are offering a special discount on an all-new 2019 Subaru Outback. Plus well-qualified buyers can receive financing as low as 0.9% for up to 72 months. Interested in something else? We have additional discounts and special finance rates for all of our products. Don’t forget to check out our inventory. Your next adventure is waiting!

 

 
)
; ;